Thursday, September 18, 2014

Earspray-Second Act, SF CA; 9/17/14


Right off of the bat, I have to say that James and the staff of Second Act are super cool and ass kicking. What a great space! It reminds me of nothing more than DC Space, so, yeah, I feel as if the universe reached out and planted a big wet kiss on my third eye. Seriously, if you see a listing for an event there: GO! They deserve the support for sure!
It was really great to play for SF Freaks and Noise fans, and the other bands, Not I, Heartworm, and Amphibious Gestures were all super cool sounding. What a solid booking.
As for Earspray's set, I felt that we stuck to the parameters that we'd rehearsed, and I had a good time digging into my electronics rig. I sort of clammed the hard ending, so, apologies to Carlos and Ann. Still, HELLA FUN!
One of the best shows, for me subjectively, in a while!

Below: Ann, Carlos, and my simple electronics rig at Second Act


To reiterate: GO TO SECOND ACT WHEN THEY HAVE SHOWS!!!!!!!!

Above: Earspray live shot
Below: video!

No comments:

Post a Comment