Thursday, March 31, 2022

New Infinite Plastic Internal music up at Bandcamp!

 

https://infiniteplasticinternal.bandcamp.com/album/infinite-plastic-internal-with-mika-pontecorvo-painted-desert-points

One of the coolest things about my new abode in Tucson, AZ is that I have a piano. The piano makes it so easy to just go and do some music, without the hassle of schlepping here or there, dealing with schedules, etc. It's just really convenient. 

For these tracks, I recorded myself, and then sent a clip to Mika Pontecorvo. Mika used his considerable skills with electronics processing to chop, slice, dice, and enhance the clip. He actually produced three tracks from my one clip. We're stoked to be able to have found a way to keep working together, and will likely continue to do so, using this method. 

Somehow, the pursuit of music continues, even under strange societal circumstances. 

Many thanks to Mika. I love you, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment