Tuesday, March 29, 2022

New track up at Archive.org!

 

https://archive.org/details/scorpios-re-mix

This track is a re-mix of a song on George Earth's great Candymachine CD, from 2004.  When I first heard the track Scorpios on this CD, I really wanted to add some more percussion and other sounds to it. George was kind enough to assent to my desire to do so, and at some point I convinced guitarist/engineer John Axtell to let me take over his studio for a day towards that purpose. It was quite fun to layer different percussion elements to the song; for the life of me, I can't recall what I used to get the weird electronic swooping sound that occurs in the mid-section. 

This track was posted at Soundcloud many years ago, now it can live hassle free at Archive.org I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment