Friday, June 14, 2024

Short track from 2023 up at Archive.org!

 

https://archive.org/details/summersolstic

2023 was kind of a down year for me musically. I continued with piano studies (and I am still deep into that discipline), and had a few playing situations going with other people. One of them involved Ra Khepri. We recorded some music and he used the sounds for YouTube videos. These videos have been deleted. I felt kind of slighted by this, as if my efforts were just kind of discarded; at least that's my opinion in the matter. In light of that, this short clip from last Summer Solstice and its session has gone up at Archive.org. These past four years have been frustrating for me, musically, but I know that I'm not the only one who is going through these changes. And I will continue despite the barriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment