Thursday, June 6, 2024

Lithium Milkshake track up at Archive.org!

 

https://archive.org/details/lithium-milkshake-shoved

The best recorded Lithium Milkshake tune in my opinion. When I think back on the recording of these tunes, I cringe. They could have been better documented. My behavior was really unprofessional at best. Glad we got some kind of document, but, still.........I can attest to being a pretty annoying person at that time. Have worked on that, promise.

For the past few years I have been in contact with bass player Hans, who did the drawing of that milkshake at this Archive page. He lives in Northern California and has a family. His band plays out when they can. Justin's life arc was tragic, as I've recounted in the past. I still miss the guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment