Friday, July 31, 2015

Instagon #684, Community Music Center, San Francisco CA; 7/31/15

After the emotional battle of last night's Crow Crash Radio gig, it was great to be involved in some live music so quickly, hitting the ground running so to speak, with the added bonus of being part of a larger group that I had little or no control of.
Instagon #684 was one of Lob's Mixer Sets, in which he groups players together, has them feed all signals into his mixer, and sends out the results into the room. Hence, one must cede control; this was exactly what I needed, and I had a blast, playing a simple AM/FM radio. The group featured many fine purveyors of electronic music, and I was stoked to be on a stage with all of them. Stoked as well to mix with the Outsound musical community, what a great group of folks, what a fine community. Always glad to be around them.
Many thanks to Lob for including me in Instagon #684.

Below: my rig for the evening-what a simple load in!
Above: just happy to be here! (Photo by Rent Romus, thanks Rent!)
Below: Instagon Bandcamp release of this show!



No comments:

Post a Comment