Friday, December 30, 2011

What a year!

At this time last year, I was pondering what the fallout from the changes in my music life would look like. I was cautiously optimistic, despite the let downs that 2010 brought to me.
I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised in 2011! Interesting, fun gigs with Cloud Shepherd, Silencer Assembly getting a guitar player, Failure Cock recording with Dean Santomieri and Brian Lucas, jamming with Andrew Joron and his theremin: all of these have been GREAT, and well worth the effort.
It is my hope that 2012 brings further developments within all of these spheres.
I would like to thank and acknowledge my wife Melissa for putting up with my sometimes crazy musical schedule. Also, thanks to all of my musical compatriots for jamming with me. I really appreciate all of you guys.
Onward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment