Sunday, May 12, 2013

Upcoming gig activity!

The next few weeks look to be very busy for me!
First, Crow Crash Radio will be playing at Brainwash Cafe in SF, Sat., 5/18.
Crow Crash plays at 8PM. Brainwash is located at 1122 Folsom St. No cover.
Next up, I will be playing with Ear Spray at the Berkeley Arts Festival Building, Mon., 5/20. Show starts at 8PM, and the cover is usually $5-10 sliding.
Thirdly, in what I am calling Mark-a-Palooza, I will be doing triple duty on Wed., 5/22, playing drums in Crow Crash Radio, Mountain vs. Building, and Failure Cock, at the Uptown. That show starts at 8PM and is free.
Finally, I will be playing percussion with the Janina Angel Bath group on Sat., 5/25 at a yoga studio in Oakland.
Needless to say, the next week is filled with rehearsals!

No comments:

Post a Comment